In addition to St. James's Place's investment management service, as a Select Platinum client, you will enjoy a range of additional services at no further cost to yourself, coordinated by us.
- Design, regular review and update of our pioneering UK ‘Tax Dashboard’
- The benefits of St. James's Place’s ‘Private Client Service’ – an exclusive range of value added investment and wealth services for its very best clients
- UK Taxation Planning advice as and when needed
- The preparation of UK wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney* (as needed)
- The preparation and filing of your UK tax return and other routine tax filing obligations
- Routine management of your UK tax affairs with HM Revenue & Customs as may be needed
- Development of a succession planning strategy
- Assistance with your Singapore and, if relevant, Australian tax returns
- Regular financial well-being reviews to cover broader areas of relevance
- Priority access to wine dinners and hospitality events, as well as to all technical forums
- Access to our network for external trusted advisers around the global for foreign tax and succession services
- Exclusive opportunities to meet St. James's Place Directors
- Daily or weekly investment updates
Our Singapore based tax advice is sourced from a trusted third party and is a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.
*Will writing and Powers of Attorney involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.