Have you thought of the following?
- Did you come to Singapore to build up your wealth as well as advance your career?
- Are you worried about the tax consequences when you move back to Australia?
- Do you wonder how the Australian government will tax any international assets?
- Which you hold and are you thinking of cashing them in before you return?
- Should you pay off your home loan or not during your time offshore?
Join Tristan Perry, Head of Tax Australia for a concise tax planning workshop covering:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Land Tax
- Setting up structures
- Retirement planning
- International assets and property.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
Date: Thursday 1st August 2019
Venue: 1 Raffles Place, #15-61 One Raffles Place Tower 2, Singapore 048616
Registration - 6:30pm
Presentation - 7:00pm
Wine by Berry Bros. & Rudd and cheese by The Cheese Artisans will be provided.